877-816-2600 (Toll Free)
Tom Hershewe received his law degree from the University of Missouri–Columbia in 2005. While in law school, Tom was a member of the Journal of Dispute Resolution and was inducted into the Order of the Coif. Prior to law school, Tom graduated from William Jewell College with degrees in political science and history.
After graduation from law school, Tom clerked at the Missouri Court of Appeals, Western District where he gained extensive experience in legal research and writing, civil procedure, appellate procedure, and a variety of substantive legal areas.
Tom now works as an associate at Dollar Burns & Becker, L.C. where he practices in the areas of personal injury litigation, wrongful death, tractor-trailer accidents, motor vehicular accidents, insurance bad faith claims and daycare abuse cases.
Tom is licensed in Missouri and Kansas. He is a member of the Kansas City Bar Association, The Missouri Bar, and the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys.
Areas of Practice
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Motor Vehicular Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith Claims
- Daycare Abuse
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- J.D. - 2005
- Honors: Member, Journal of Dispute Resolution
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- William Jewell College
- B.S. - 2002
- Major: Political Science and History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- The Missouri Bar, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member, Amicus Committee