Kansas City Truck Accident Attorneys
Missouri Personal Injury Lawyers
"One of the country's leading authorities on truck accident cases." Lawyer's Weekly, USA, February 19, 2001.
At Dollar, Burns & Becker, L.C., our persistent advocacy for victims' rights goes beyond the courtroom. When not fighting for full and fair compensation for accident injuries, we are advocating for victims in state legislatures and before Congress at the national level. We work hard to ensure victims nationwide receive the quality care they need and deserve.
Contact an experienced trial attorney from our firm for effective legal services. We offer free consultations and attorneys' fees on contingency.
Missouri Trucking Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been injured in a trucking accident, we urge you to contact Dollar, Burns & Becker, L.C., as soon as possible after the accident. Important evidence such as driver's logs and black boxes needs to be obtained. This evidence is often lost or destroyed.
Our Missouri trucking accident lawyers skillfully represent victims of catastrophic trucking injuries and wrongful death in all types of truck accident cases nationwide, including jackknife and rollover truck accidents. We will help determine the cause of the truck accident to indentify, and seek compensation from, the party at fault:
- Truck driver fatigue and logging violations
- Faulty maintenance
- Violations of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act
- Use of harmful substances while driving
- Reckless and careless driving
- Overloaded trucks
Kansas and Missouri Car Accident Attorneys
- Accidents involving an underinsured or uninsured motorist
- Pedestrian accidents
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Crashes resulting because of distracted drivers
If you or a loved one suffered catastrophic vehicular injuries, put our experienced legal counsel on your side. Our attorneys can help make certain the insurance companies do not take advantage of you.
Nursing Home Abuse and Medical Malpractice Law Firm
We represent family members whose loved ones suffer from abuse and neglect at the hands of the people who are supposed to be caring for them. Our nursing home abuse lawyers represent clients in cases involving:
- Nursing home bedsores
- Nursing home falls
- Malnutrition and dehydration
- Physical and sexual abuse
- Improper use of restraints
- Nursing home wrongful death
- Group home abuse and neglect
Additionally, our firm pursues compensation for people who were injured through the negligence or misconduct of physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals. We handle medical malpractice claims involving everything from surgical errors to birth injuries to wrongful death.
Our General Personal Injury Practice
We represent people who have been injured in accidents including auto accidents, trucking accidents, aviation accidents, as well as daycare abuse and neglect situations, among others. We have successfully handled cases involving:
- Serious injury claims: We have the experience, resources and understanding to address claims involving spinal cord injuries, paraplegia, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), amputations, serious burns, electrocutions, and others.
- Boating accidents: Contact us if you were injured through someone else's negligence in an accident involving a recreational or other type of boat.
- Industrial accidents : We help clients pursue third-party liability claims after serious industrial accidents that result in serious injury or wrongful death. These cases involve electrocutions, defective industrial products, power line incidents, and other construction and industrial accidents.
- Breach of insurance contracts/bad faith insurance : We represent insured individuals whose insurance companies act in bad faith by denying or delaying payment on legitimate claims, or by failing to settle claims within the policy limits.
Other Areas of Our Practice
As experienced trial attorneys, we strive to protect our business clients' bottom lines by pursuing favorable outcomes in business disputes and handling the litigation on a contingency fee basis. We handle commercial litigation matters, such as:
- Partnership dissolutions
- Contract disputes
- Shareholder disputes
We also handle cases involving malicious prosecution. If you have been forced to defend yourself in a civil lawsuit that was filed without a reasonable basis, contact us for a case evaluation.
Contact us for information about any of our practice areas, or to schedule a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys.