Kansas City Wrongful Death Attorneys
Springfield Fatal Accident Lawyers
At Dollar, Burns & Becker, L.C., we offer family members compassionate representation as we pursue compensation and accountability from the parties responsible for your loss. The death of a spouse, parent, or child is made even harder when the death is caused by the negligent actions or misconduct of another person or entity. A wrongful death lawyer from our firm will work closely with your family to make sure others understand the extent of your loss. We understand no amount of money can reverse the loss, but we believe the proper use of our legal system to achieve accountability and change through monetary compensation allows grieving family members to obtain closure.
If you have lost a loved one in a fatal accident, contact our Kansas City, Missouri, law firm. We offer free consultations and attorneys' fees on contingency. Please read more about our verdicts and recoveries for information on the compensation we obtain for clients.
Fatal Accidents in Missouri and Kansas
When the loss of a family member occurs suddenly, families must deal with a range of emotions that are a natural part of the grieving process. We encourage our clients to focus on themselves and their families while we handle their legal claims. We have successfully helped numerous clients who have lost family members in fatal accidents including:
- Trucking accidents - We are known on a national level for our representation in trucking accident injuries and fatalities. We receive many referral clients from attorney colleagues who feel confident in our abilities.
- Medical malpractice - We help clients pursue compensation for loved ones who died due to the negligence of a physician, nurse, or other medical professional.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect - The abuse of elderly people is a sad reality in today's nursing home industry. We are strong advocates for elderly nursing home residents and do not stop pursuing justice, even after we have recovered for the family members.
- Car accidents - Fatal car accidents happen very suddenly and leave family members dealing with an unforeseen tragedy.
- Dangerous products - Unreasonably dangerous products, defective products, and inadequate warnings can have deadly consequences resulting in complex litigation.
- Aviation accidents - Aviation accidents can be caused by defective parts or equipment, and often result in complex litigation to establish the true cause. Our firm has the knowledge and experience to hold the responsible parties accountable.
Contact our firm to learn how we can help you recover for economic and non-economic losses. You may be entitled to medical bills, funeral expenses, loss of future earnings, punitive damages, and loss of companionship.